6000 Government Group D Jobs January 31st last date (West Bengal)
- Posted on in Government Jobs
West Bengal Group D Jobs
WEST BENGAL GROUP D RECRUITMENT BOARD (WBGDRB) announces more than 6000 vacancies in group D Category with the Pay Scale of Rs. 4,900 – Rs. 16,200 (i.e. Pay Band1) + Grade pay of Rs. 1700. The selected candidates will be notified through the website of the board, about the nature of duties and destination prior to the joining. The duties will be allocated to the selected candidates by the head of the department and candidates are required to duly perform the duties.
No of Vacancies
|Sl. No.||Category (Sub-category)||No. of vacancies|
|5||Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||63|
|6||Scheduled Caste (ESM)||25|
|8||Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||20|
|9||Scheduled Tribe (ESM)||9|
- i) E.C – Exempted Category; ESM – Ex-servicemen; PWD-Persons with Disabilities; MSP – Meritorious Sports Persons
- ii) The above stated number of vacancies are provisional subject to change purely marginally
iii) Ex-serviceman Quota of vacancies will be subjected to current Government Rules and Regulations.
- iv) Original documents (Registration Certificates) issued by the Director/ Joint Director of Employment, Government of West Bengal, should to be produced by the selected candidate before interview; who are applied under Exempted Category (E.C.) as a member belongs to the family of Land Losers / as Ex-Census Employees/Election Job Workers/Enumerators. If there is any non-availability of suitable Exempted Category (E.C.) candidates, the said vacancies shall be filled up by non-E.C. candidates under the same broad category.
- v) Selected Candidates are liable to be posted in any district/ office of West Bengal Government.
vi)Reservation is extended to Meritorious Sportsman / Sportswoman who have represented in State or National or International level competition, Inter-University Tournaments (conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board) and National Sports / Games for Schools (conducted by the All India School Games Federation). Please go through
ANNEXURE-A for detailed information regarding Sports Quota as per the existing Government rules, which the applicant will be, required to submit whenever it is sought for by WBGDRB. However, candidates belonging to the category of Ex-Servicemen, Sports Quota, Exempted Category and PWD are also required to fulfil all the criteria concerning Educational Qualification, Written Examination, and Interview etc.
(a) Citizen of India.
(b) AGE: – The candidates applying for this job should be between 18 – 40 years as on 01/01/2017. There is an exemption up-to 5 years more for SC/ST category (45 years) and up-to 3 years more for OBC candidates of West Bengal only. The Candidates with the upper age limit with disabilities or Ex-servicemen are exempted as pre current Government Rules. Note:- The Candidates who are applying through an quota of Ex-serviceman need to produce Original documents if shortlisted (to support claim for age relaxation)
(c) Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed Class VIII Examination from any school under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
Note: – The candidate must possess the above noted Minimum Qualifications on or before the date of publication of the advertisement.