- Mobile: 2059859725
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.lowcards.com/low-intro-rate-cards
Low Rate Credit Cards
- Posted on in Finance & Legal
Low rate credit cards have very attractive introductory interest rates for a period of time, usually between twelve to fifteen months. Be sure to compare the APR after this initial period as you choose your card.
Barclaycard CashForward World MasterCard:
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase.
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption.
- Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit or gift cards. Redemptions start at $50.
- Cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing.
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.
- No annual fee.